Here is Dustin as a young adult ready to start his college journey. He aged up into this outfit and I quite like his choice so he will keep it!
The Uni attached to Pleasantview is Académie Le Tour. In the original game this is a small 8 bedroom dorm.
However I have remodeled it into a small 6 bedroom dorm in order to have more room for relaxation and study.
Dustin had barely met a couple of fellow students when the resident Coach appeared and made him work out immediately.
After that Dustin was about to meet another dormie when he turned to see what his fellow student was looking at. "Was that guy naked?" asked Dustin. His dormie friend told him that these were actual adults but very silly ones who loved to come back to campus to streak.
Dustin has an affinity for Nature and so started some vegetable plots next to the one fruit tree he could afford.
Later he visited the campus lot called Waffle Way Shoppes. I think he'll never come again, there's barely anything here to hold any interest.
He did however meet a couple of students in suits so talked to them for a while.
He also met Armando Gray who had become a playable recently.
Before he left he had the urge to cook hotdogs and shared them with some fellow students.
The next day Fortune Sim Dustin chose a major in Political Science. Any major is good for Dustin as he wishes to earn 100K. He had the resident Llama mascot help with his term paper.
Dustin made a new best friend.
Soon he'd met all his fellow dorm mates and enjoyed a nice dinner with them.
Between class and tending the garden the semester was flying by. Dustin invited 3 'suits' over and befriended them.
Later Dustin awoke from a nap on the sofa,
Only to be handcuffed and put into a limousine by the young adult Demi Love.
Unfortunately once the secret society lot loaded, Dustin wasn't there- nor any other students as it seemed to be stuck in Buy mode. Saving the game from there brought this screen with Dustin arriving back at the dorm.
The next day Dustin was invited to Peerless park where he spent a few hours socialising with fellow nature lovers. As well as finding a couple of old boots he even caught a few fish.
Tired after his days' fishing Dustin watched the cooking channel for a while.
Then fell asleep on the very shabby but comfy sofa.
When he awoke he invited his family over. Mum Brandi, brothers Beau & Alfie and Brandi's new husband Craig.
The brothers enjoyed talking to the more grown up young adults and Beau had a lot of laughs with the cow mascot.
After dinner they watched a movie before it was time for them to leave.
Dustin was almost late to his final exam!
But he made it just in time and finished his Freshman Year, still on the Dean's list and with a top grade.
Summary-
A good first year for Dustin.
I don't know what happened with the SS lot. I tried many suggested fixes but no luck. I have never had Sim PE and wouldn't have a clue how to use it.
So I have added a second college to Pleasantview and in future all new students will go there. It's a shame as I'm sure Dustin would have loved to have seen his brothers join his dorm.
I think at present Alexander Goth and his fiancee Chris, the Grundstrom brothers, the Sharpe family, the Friends (Max Flexor & Mitch Indie) and Delilah O'Feefe are already here in Académie le tour so I will of course be playing them. Just no SS visits.




























No comments:
Post a Comment